Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More Adventures in Street Photography




If you've been reading this blog, you'll know that I'm in love with Street Photography. It's the Creepy Voyeur part of me that's beginning to take over. The picture of the bloke in the pink sox was taken in the Sydney Art Gallery cafe last week. I was pretending to take a snap of my friend & colleague, Sue, but really I was snapping the Head of the Gallery, Eddie Capon, whose Signature Look is coloured sox. These dazzling pink ones seem to be lighting everything up around him, including the white chairs.
The other two pics were taken obviously with the subject's full knowledge. Her name is Elizabeth & she is a v. stylish city neighbour of mine. She's really vamping it up in her, what was called in the sixties , 'Shirtmaker' dress. Now THAT'S a term out of the vault. I really had to strain to remember it. Elizabeth has added a fab 'H' belt - no prizes for guessing what the H stands for. The boots are enviable. I think that Pope Benny has removed Envy from the Seven Deadly Sins.

No comments: