Tuesday, January 6, 2009

 Welcome Back, reader(s)
I just couldn't keep away.  I'd much rather sit here on my couch & watch this reasonably gripping documentary on Marlon Brando. But no! I've muted it. Which means that I'm guessing what's going on. Judging by the footage of Marlon speaking into microphones with a whole lot of male African Americans wearing black berets ,  I've just worked out that he must have had something to do with The Black Panther Movement. Also, he was Bad with Women. But I guessed that already.
But Back to Me. As you can see from the photo which I took on zoom from my apartment, I'm still continuing The Holiday Project. You may recall that I was
 dreading the holidays.  Alone, Wretched & with a Reduced Income, I felt sure that it'd be The Pits. 
But you know, the Glad Little Pollyanna that lives inside of me was just bursting to get out & cast saccharine all over the place. And that's what's happened. I won't say that I haven't had a Sad Moment all holidays, but it hasn't been too bad. The acid test will come the day I go back to school. If, when trudging down the hill I am slightly reluctant, I'll definitely know if the holiday has been a success or not. That's in another three weeks. 
Oh God, I just saw an ad for Judge Judy pop up. Now there's a Woman I Admire. She's got all the answers. 

No comments: