Friday, December 25, 2009

My Best Christmas Gifts

Oh, before I proceed to Upper Case Christmas Day where firstly my daughter Billie-Mae & I will have to go out into the streets of Potts Point to find a Christmas Latte which will be quite a challenge because most of the good cafes will be shut & only the lousy touristy ones open, I must smugly show you the best gifts that I got this Xmas.
Here they are last night - Ashton, MBF Marge's son who is visiting from California, my beautiful Maeflower & my stepson Tyler.

6 comments:

chanee said...

A good website is useful.
seckauer-keramik.com/
kopithecat25.wixsite.com/style1982

มะม่วง said...

I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative..สล็อตวอเลท

มะม่วง said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

มะม่วง said...

This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

มะม่วง said...

I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information.สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

มะม่วง said...

I'm glad to see the great detail here!.บาคาร่าวอเลท