Friday, December 25, 2009

An Upper Case Christmas



It's Christmas Morning. But I feel like calling it xmas morning. Last nite, me & my daughter Billie-Mae feverishly wrapped gifts while Ashton, MBF Marge's American teenage son watched endless Xmas Specials of 'Futurama'.
I have never watched this show before. It's set in the future where everything is but a shadow of what it is now. So, instead of having Christmas with a Capital 'C', they have lower case xmas. I found it Quite Droll if a little repetitive. And you KNOW how I hate that.
So, this time I'm having an Upper Case Christmas:
Family Friends Food Festivities Fullness.
If only I could could find an 'F' word that means gifts. What a shame. If you can think of one, let me know.
Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Finery? (This will keep me busy for the entire holiday!)

Della Street Dreaming said...

Oh! thank you Rebecca! that is great. Hope you're having a great holiday. My daughter is here & she/we are making a Nigella Lawson recipe for a big Christmas night dinner tonight - it's called a Mont Blanc - grated chocolate, chestnut puree cream mixed with meringue. Hope you're eating something good too!

chanee said...

A good website is useful.
dcsidental.com/
ypofkazakhstan.com/