Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Never Want to Look Like an Old Iron Lady

One of my many Obsessions/Hobbies/Pastimes is Sleep.
Before I hit A Certain Age, I took sleep for granted. No big deal. Anybody could do it.
And I thought it was a Waste of Time as well.  Margaret Thatcher, pictured looking v. Self Satisfied above, famously trumpeted that she only needed four hours sleep a night. 
And doesn't she look it?
Anyway, a few years ago Sleep Became a Challenge. 
I couldn't get to sleep. And when I did, I'd wake up at 3am. And couldn't get back to sleep. 
And I began to dread going to bed. 
But now things have Slightly Changed.

Look at me in the photo below taken today in a Toy Tiara & a Muppet Stole.
Do I look sleep deprived?
I Don't Think So.
I don't look a thing like Margaret Thatcher.
Nowadays, I am getting more than six hours a night which is due in part to my new V. Early 9.30 pm Bedtime. 


Sadly, I can't write any more because it's now 9.31 & I'm already One Minute Late.
Hope you like my All Completely Thrifted Outfits including Footwear.
Yawn.

2 comments:

Mervat said...

Love all the outfits. Nighty night!

Sheila said...

You look nothing like the Iron Lady.

I love the use of Muppets. Ha!