Friday, October 23, 2009

Channelling Chicken

It's Friday night. I've just shovelled in some Lamb Chops. I do so love a Tasty Chop. But I'm not sure how much longer I can continue to do so. Even as I'm hungrily gnawing away at them, I feel guilty. Poor little wooly things.

And sadly, I'm starting to feel the same way about eating chicken. Even though at the supermarket I always perform an act of Absolution by purchasing a Free Range Chicken.
Look at my Unconscious Chicken Impersonation in the photo, above. It was taken Mid Wing-Flap at last sunday night's dinner at my house.
I was really trying to showcase my Cuffs which I've Suddenly Embraced with Vim & Gusto .

One of the wonderful advantages of The Cuff is that unlike bracelets or bangles, they don't jangle. Also, they can really add a Certain Raciness to an outfit by slightly referencing Bondage or bikie gangs or even perhaps Suzi Quattro who really isn't too racy any more judging by what she looked like on a recent trip to Sydney.
Anyway, I love the two cuffs per wrist that I'm wearing as a chicken. I bought them at 'Diva', for five bucks each on sale. Every friday after school I make a pilgrimage to 'Diva' just before attending the 4.30pm Body Balance class at the 'Fitness First' gym at Bondi Westfield Mall. I now sound as if I've moved into Product Placement. You know, like I'm being paid to mention this stuff.
If only.



. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Darla said...

Love your cuffs. Cuffs work better for me than bangles although I have lots of bangles and few cuffs. Wonder why.

Darla

Kasmira said...

Oh, I adore the studded cuffs!

I bought a leather cuff at Epcot in Florida last week. It was in the Canada section. I wish there was an Australia section and those cuffs were available for purchase!