2. It is bedtime & I'm desperate to post.
3. I haven't used effective Time Management Strategies tonite.
4. Perhaps this is because I am STILL on The Red Carpet.
5. Have just watched Joan RiversEtc deliver their verdict on 'The Fashion Police'.
6. Joan hated Faith Hill's dress. She said that 'she's got lots of Faith, but really needs a Miracle'.
7. That sums me up right now.
9. I'm wearing them anyway.
10. I'm wearing Toy Chanel above, not direct from The Runway like Sarah J. P. & Diane Kruger's Red Carpet Chanel Gowns, though.
11. Like me, Diane was in black & white & her gown appeared to be partly made of feathers.
11(a). She reminded me of Coco Big Bird.
12. Joan said that she thought that Diane was waiting to be plucked.
13. Luckily I don't resemble Big Bird.
15. Wore a short trench-style rainjacket that I had to drag out of Winter Hibernation.
16. Joan said that Selma Hayek's Alexander McQueen gown that she wore to the Oscar After Party was from The Frida Kahlo K-Mart Collection.
17. I laughed.