Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bee the Hope You Want to See



I'm always full of self-congratulation, so tonight's no different. I just posted these photos (or similar ones) on my flickr site but I was so taken with the title I gave to the close-up of the bangles, that I had to post it here as well.
Actually, I wanted to call it 'Hope is the thing with feathers', which is the only line of Emily Dickinson that I can remember, but I didn't want to be too much of a wanker. So I appropriated the 'Be the Change You Want to See in the World' line, which is a personal favourite of mine.
I hope you can see the actual bees which would be a shame if you can't & would ruin the whole effect.
I've got loads more to say but it's now 8.39pm & I've made a commitment to stop using the computer at this time, because I can't get to sleep at night.

1 comment:

Jane said...

"Be(e) the change you want to see" is a phrase which has come just at the right time for me. Thanks for reminding me.