Thursday, October 30, 2008



Finally, I'm able to proudly display my wonderful Blog award that was bestowed on my by La Belette Rouge. I was so pleased! And thank you!
The reason why it took so long was because I really had to stop & think about what blogs I would pass on the award to. It's not that I read a lot of blogs. I wish that I did because I find so many interesting & inspiring in their own way. But time is a bit of an issue, as I'm sure it is for everyone.
And because I'm a flickr wardrobe remixer I do look at a lot of young people's blogs because they're mostly the ones who post on wardrobe remix. I must admit I feel a little creepy about reading them because I'm old enough to be their mother.
God, I'm full of Pathetic Little Excuses.
Let's just Cut to the Chase.......
Here's seven great blogs that I'd like to pass the award on to:
squirlaraptor This talented blogger is also a well known wardrobe remixer. Her blog features wonderful photography.
whatiwore2day is one of the top contributors to the flickr wardrobe remix pool. Her extremely detailed outfits & great enthusiasm are an inspiration to many.
kellyloveswhales showcases the great art & outfits by a wonderful yoga teacher & (I think) environmental lawyer.
dlittlegarden takes us into the Wide & Wonderful World of Etsy. Discover great vintage & hand made designs.
Iheartfashion at allthingsstyle is a Personal Shopper who not only has great style but writes in a really punchy way. I love it.
Sheila at Ephemera poses some thoughtful fashion dilemmas & showcases her daily outfits. Classy & Stylish.
Darla at seeyouthere is a great one for Art Swapping which I think is a great way to boost your creativity. She also writes the best comments which I enjoy enormously. So generous.
Sadly, all those blogs are Not Australian. Not One. I'll have to go & find some

9 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Your welcome!! Happy to see you sharing the love. I know a few of the lovely blogs you have bestowed the award to; others on your list are unknown to me.

The Spicers said...

Thanks so much for the award!
I return the love. Your blog is a great read.

Darla said...

Thanks for including in the blogs that are receiving the award from you. I'm flattered!

I always enjoy your posts and try to leave comments - we all enjoy getting comments don't we?

Darla

Christy said...

Thanks for the award! I don't know why I didn't have your blog already on my blogroll, but it's there now. Love your style and look forward to keeping up with your blog!

Unknown said...

THANK you so so much!!! I LOVE reading your blog, too.
*)

Sheila said...

Thanks - you are too kind. I adore your blog and recommend it to all my friends. I am shamelessly stealing how you capitalize Important Words - it's perfect.

dlittlegarden said...

Oooh! Thank you so much for the nod! I so enjoy reading your W_R posts, as well as your blog.

Kasmira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasmira said...

Thanks! Sorry I deleted my prior comment. I can't abide typos!

Anyway, I said that I want to be just like you someday! You are so stylish and confident.