Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Wish Light Bulbs Would Go Off in My Brain


Activity No. 2: Fulfilling an Almost but Not Quite Life-Long Dream to photograph the window of a Chandelier shop that I frequently pass in the car. Last friday night, I ticked this one off. Now I'll have to find some more Life-Long Dreams to Fulfill, which is Rather Timely because my friend & colleague, Trixie Drew & I are both going to make Vision Boards & write Goals for the Future. This may be easy for some, but not for me. I'm almost Stumped. 
I thought about having a goal of going to Bhutan. But  I found out that Westerners can only go there if they spend $200 a day, so I wouldn't be able to go for long.
 What Would Oprah do, I wonder.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Darla said...

Good luck with the whole vision board/goals adventure. You'll share pics of course. Yes?

Darla