Monday, August 10, 2009

A Turning Point Perhaps

I'm always looking for Signs to Help Me in Life.
I voraciously read Billboards. Numberplates. Newspaper & Gossip Magazine Headlines. I'll walk past a newstand & catch the front cover of 'New Idea' with a picture of Angelina Jolie with the headline, 'How She's Coping' . And then I'll ask myself, 'How Am I Coping?'
Sometimes I don't like the answer I give.

Now I'm turning to Supermarket Items for guidance. Yesterday, I was trawling through the Shampoo Section at Woolworths & I found 'Turning Point'.
Yes, A Definite Sign, I thought.
I hope that my hair is not at a Turning Point, though. I couldn't stand it. It's all I've got left.
Today, Gaby, one of my younger students, put up her hand in class to ask a question.
'What is your Real Hair Colour, Ms?' she inquired.
I inwardly nearly blew a gasket
'Gaby', I said, 'I, am a Freak of Nature. I know it's hard to believe, but this is my natural hair colour. OK, I spray the top with a little 'Sunsilk Sunnin' whatever it's called, but I'm still Basically Blond'.
Everyone yawned.


1 comment:

Nolarich said...

update Reviews 2020 Click here!!!
Reviews