Friday, August 28, 2009

The Patron Saint of Slightly Slutty

I am Nothing if Not a Creature of Habit.
So, this morning I was standing as usual waiting for my Takeaway Skim Latte & Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice at 'Zinc', my local cafe.
And as usual, I was standing next to the large stack of magazines that the cafe provides. Just when I was getting into a Moderately Interesting article in New York Magazine about Madonna, Peter the cafe owner thrust these pictures of Pamela Anderson at me.
I was stunned.
Here at last is my Perfect Model of Slighty Slutty.
Except that I think the gloves are a Bit Twee. I'm definitely not going to copy them. Just imagine trying to write on the board with a whiteboard marker with little black lace gloves on?
The girls might quite like it though.


2 comments:

janavi said...

Really been enjoying catching up on your blog- love all your latest outfits. Looking forward to hearing more about the "drain" issue.

Anonymous said...

I am very interested in the mid-life slightly slutty look and have been trying to master it ever since you began writing about it and exemplifying it in your life (and wardrobe).

Please can we have more examples of "the look" and helpful tips on achieving it.

Thank you.

PS - I am also interested in the drain thing too.